DUY Dream Dynamics HDa
DUY Dream Dynamics HDa is a revolutionary audio processor that optimises music loudness intelligently.
DUY’s exclusive ILE algorithm is the brain behind this intelligently adaptive spectral dynamics processor. The great advantage of this plug-in is that you don’t have to adjust thresholds, knees, slopes, ratios, attach or release times, which are usually required in dynamics processors. It automatically does it all for you!
The plug-in is unbelievably simple to use. You just have to set the maximum peak levels you want to achieve, increase the “Amount” of loudness on the plug-in’s main knob, and you’ll automatically have a louder level, preserving music colour. Two additional DUY-proprietary controls are also provided: “Reining” and “Warmth” to control the music transients and analogue warmth respectively. You will soon find out that Dream Dynamics HDa can replace classical multiband compressors, limiters and levellers, delivering a better sound and providing a much greater ease of use.
– Delivers maximum loudness for music.
– Seamless, transparent and analogue powered.
– Music colour is preserved.
– Exclusive ILE algorithm automatically adjusts controls which are typical of dynamics processors.
– Intelligently adaptive spectral dynamics processor.
– DUY’s proprietary “Reining” control allows to intuitively control the processor’s transient response.
– Exclusive “Warmth” knob provides DUY’s renowned analogue circuitry effect.
– Extremely easy to use!
SPECS and REQUIREMENTS
Mac: AU, AAX, VST
Mac OSX 10.3.9 or higher. El Capitan and Sierra compatible.
ProTools 12 and 64-bit systems supported.
Windows not supported.
In general, same system requirements as your host program.
An iLok is required for authorization.